Friday, July 4, 2014

4th of July Pompom Party!


Happy Birthday, America.  

You deserve a PARTY! 

Here it is the 4th of July, and I'm just now making my pompom decorations.  I know, I know, it's a bit late, but I was under the weather the last couple of days, so now I'm catching up.  Anyway, we certainly can't have a holiday without a cute centerpiece, now can we?  So, I ran to the Trader Joes to grab goodies for tonight, and grabbed a bundle of fresh flowers and plopped them in a vase when I got back home.  I threw a nice satin ribbon around them and tied a little bow.  But, when I stood back to check it out it was pretty much a yawn.   What to do, what to do??  Well of course, there's always PattieWack POMPOMs, right?  So here's the pics for what happened next.  I hope it inspires you to decorate your space with some fancy little pompoms, too.  I even threw some cute little swizzle sticks together so that we would feel all fancy when we have a little cocktail later.

Everybody have a happy and safe celebration.....Happy 4th!!
To find your PattieWack Pompom Tools, go to:

PattieWack


No comments: